Managing the commercialisation of a new product or service is a difficult task, even for the most experienced entrepreneur.
At Workright, we help inventors and entrepreneurs throughout Australia to develop their ideas into products – suitable for commercialisation to local and global markets.
Our commercialisation process is divided into four distinct phases – the idea, pre-study, product development, and commercialisation.
Workright services to entities and inventors include:
Workright engages business experts across related industries to assure that supported innovations receive the best product lifecycle support, advice, and development available across our network of business professionals.
- advice on protection of intellectual property
- development of business models
- development of interactive financial models
- structuring of critical path to market documents
- introduction to strategic partners
- market research (in three stages)
- general management advice and consulting
- management and personnel recruitment advice
- introduction to potential investors
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a call from one of our advisors who can assist you with commercialisation advice, and receive commercialisation methodologies that will suit your specific product or service.