Workright Australia is seeking suitable partners for franchising in all States and Territories in Australia, and for offshore alliances.
Franchising with Workright Australia provides an opportunity to access the proven Workright Australia Training System. This includes Workright Australia’s complete range of courseware and qualifications, education management from National Office, and immediate RTO status under the auspices of Workright Australia.
This represents an ideal opportunity for training or HR professionals to become part of a successful entrepreneurial training company, whilst still maintaining the autonomy of running your own business.
The benefits of franchising with Workright Australia are numerous:
- Over twenty years experience in the training industry. Align yourself with a creditable, successful and continually evolving industry leader
- Wealth of curriculum and other approved resources
- Full induction training, and ongoing support from National Office
- Strength of National Office executive team
- Specialists within National Office coordinate education management
- Nationally Recognised courses
- Full qualifications in a range of areas
- Ability to offer your clients relevant customised solutions
- Recognised industry trademark
For further information about franchising with Workright Australia, contact – firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 08 8342 3316.