Workright Australia offers a number of licensing solutions for Employers and Registered Training Organisations.
Employers may operate under a Site License arrangement, whereby Workright Australia’s courseware can be delivered to employees by approved internal trainers.
Commercial Licenses are also available, and are ideal for professional training providers, including training consultants and RTO’s.
License Agreements add a tremendously flexible, high quality HR resource. This allows organisations to offer either a range of short courses, or entire qualifications to their staff or clients.
Why spend thousands of dollars and many months paying for training courseware to be written? Access the best training and HR courseware, and complete educational management through Workright Australia.
There are numerous benefits associated with licensing Workright courseware:
- Nationally Recognised Courses;
- Full qualifications are accessible;
- Workright Australia owns its own courseware – adds flexibility, and a genuine ability to provide customised solutions;
- Access to expert Customisation;
- “Education Management” is coordinated by Training Management System specialists;
- High quality training materials and manuals; and
- Access to trademark of Training Industry leader.
For further information about licensing with Workright Australia, contact – email@example.com or via telephone on 08 8342 3316.